Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And yet another pain

I can't believe this year.  Just when I thought I was starting to feel good one more pain came on the scene.  We played some mild tennis the day after we got to the villages.  Just hit back and forth.  No games, no score, no competition.  I felt fine when done but the next morning I woke with some tennis elbow as well as neck and upper back pain.  It still hasn't gone away and I can barely turn my neck.  This neck pain is nothing new but we always blamed it to spending too much time knitting or crocheting when we were driving long distances.  I didn't do that this time.

I have self diagnosed myself and think that I have misaligned my spine.  According to this website http://hrgroups.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2131108:BlogPost:4631  you can do that from anything, and this is my year.

I also feel like it's having a big impact on my nerves, pressing on them or something.  I've been doing my favorite neck and shoulder yoga which usually always helps but I don't feel so many bones rearranging themselves this time.  From this website, http://www.neworleanschiropractic.net/chiropractic/effects-of-misalignment.html,  I deduced that I have a C6 Verterbrae misalignment.  I hope it aligns itself soon!!!

No comments: