Thursday, September 29, 2011

September comes to an end

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of September.  Not only did the summer come and go but now September is gone too.

Yesterday was a doctor day.  In the morning I went to the dermatologist and didn't have any problems and just had some liquid nitrogen applied to some of those harmless ugly spots.  I probably won't post a photo of them :)  In the afternoon I went to an orthopedic surgeon for my right shoulder.  Larry went with me since he used to play tennis with the doctor and wanted to see him again.  On the way home we stopped at a PT place but found out that they're not associated with our insurance.  After this year we won't be associated with our insurance either.  We have Essence, it's been in the area for two years and obviously didn't make it to a third.  Back to those Insurance Open Houses again.

At night we went to the Back Nine for dinner with Penny & Chris, only a year later than we planned.  Andy works there so we got to see him too.  I took the picture below with my iPhone but it seemed like all my flash pictures would come out really cloudy so I did this without flash and then enhanced it - quality isn't too good.

However, this morning I looked up the phone problem online and realized it was caused by my case.  After cutting away some of the case around the flash it works fine.

I worked in Irondequoit for the first time in weeks today and it was good to see Joan and Jo and all the members again.  We signed bunches of people up for the Dr Oz Transformation.  There were enough people there so that I can be back again next week, depending on my jury duty status.  I have to call tomorrow after 5:30 to validate that I need to report in on Monday.  On my way home today I stopped at another PT place that does take Essence and made two appointments for next week, but don't know whether I'll be able to keep them because of the jury duty.  When I was there I realized that I couldn't find my Insurance card that I knew I had yesterday since I had to produce it three times.  I was going to call Essence to request a new one but then I remembered that they sent two initially, but where to look for the other one, that was a big question.  Instead of driving myself crazy, I decided to have lunch.  Larry came home then and I explained my predicament to him and he went into a file in his desk and produced my other card.  I didn't know he had it and am so glad I didn't start to look for it.  He
 can be in charge of keeping track of all my things.

Before I came home, I stopped at Wegmans and bought the ingredients for the Apple Kielbasa bake which I'm going to make tonight.

Blah, blah, blah - this was way too long winded.

1 comment:

LW27 said...

Wow! I feel like I experienced your whole day with you after reading this post. :) Love. Laura