Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy Weekend

Friday started with my lunch and then at night we went to a Cocktail Party at St John Fisher College for the "pioneer group" reunion.  It was the 55th reunion for the class of 1956 which was the 2nd class to graduate from the school after it opened.  They included the first four graduating classes in the "pioneer group" and Larry was the only one there from his class of 1958 which made him the youngest man in attendance.  That doesn't happen too often.
Saturday we went to a bike ride and picnic at Ann and John's.
And then we came back home to go to our neighborhood pig roast
Poor little piggy
It was a beautiful day but as soon as that sun went down boy did it get cold.

This morning we went to mass and a brunch at Fisher.  College kids sure get better meals than I did when I was in school.  It was like an elegant breakfast buffet.
In the afternoon we played golf.  Ran into Kim and Tim who were on the 6th but came back to where we were on the 3rd so we could play the front 9 together.  I hadn't played since July 30 and was happy my shoulder held out for the duration.
Back at home I order tickets for Nadine and I to go to the 9/11 Memorial when we meet in the city next month.


No comments: