Monday, August 8, 2011

Smoothie


I am searching for the perfect smoothie so I've been trying out different recipes.
Here's my first try which was good but I was looking for something with less points plus.
I also discovered that using frozen bananas works better than fresh ones for giving the smoothie more thickness.

Smoothie with Juice
1 cup orange mango juice (any juice would work)
6 oz fat free yogurt
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup frozen other fruit (mixed is good)
 6 points plus - this one I gave to Larry


Smoothie with Crystal Light
1 1/2 cups Fruit Punch Crystal Light
1 envelope Weight Watcher Vanilla Smoothie
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup mixed frozen fruit
2 points plus

Combine all ingredients in blender and process at Frappe until smooth.
Add more liquid if you want it thinner.

No comments: