Saturday, August 6, 2011

Park Ave Festival

We went to the Park Ave Festival this morning.  It was a good day to walk around at a festival, cloudy and not hot.  Mostly that's all there was to do.  There didn't seem to be as many crafty booths as usual, or else there just wasn't anything I was interested in, but there were a lot of food concessions. I was glad that I wasn't hungry when I went because everything smelled so good.
We did get a sample of McDonald's Mango Pineapple Smoothie and it was really good.  Once I got home I checked the nutritional information and there are 5 PointsPlus in a 12 oz. serving. 
I liked the way there was an ATM machine at each end of the festival.
We liked that we got to walk 2 miles since we went from one end to the other and back again and got to spend two hours together too!

No comments: