Monday, August 8, 2011

A Great Egg Sandwich

When I came home from working tonight, I wanted to have something light and since we were leaving town on Friday, I also wanted to help clean out the refrigerator.  I came up with the best dinner so I need to remember to make it again.  It was so simple too.  I used to love Eggbeater sandwiches made on an English muffin with a slice of tomato and onion but this one was even better.


Eggbeater Sandwich
1 flatout
1/4 -1/2 cup eggbeaters, cooked
1oz Laughing Cow cheese (I used Queso Fresco & Chipotle)

Warm the Flatout in the microwave for 10 sec
Spread with cheese.  Add cooked egg and fold.

I had a Weight Watcher chocolate smoothie and Weight Watcher Popped Barbeque Potato Crisps on the side.

PointsPlus Values
Sandwich - 4
Smoothie - 2
Crisps - 2
Total : 8 PointsPlus

No comments: