Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Photo gifts from printerstudio.com

I can't resist a deal so when from I got an email that said free shipping from printerstudio.com: I knew I wanted to make these decks of cards.  Each card has a different picture on it and I spent a lot of time adding the location and dates when they were taken.  Documenting is something I usually never have time to do when making a photo album.  And to spend enough to get an additional $5 off I bought another one of the cosmetic bags that I gave to Laura for Christmas.

"Just because it's on sale doesn't mean you have to buy it," I always need to remind myself, but this is something I wanted to do ever since I made the cards for Myles, Hunter and Tucker at Christmas.



Premium 310gsm (linen) Poker Size Classic Custom 2 Sides Playing Cards 1, 13 or 54 photos, $8.79

Cosmetic Bag (Medium) – Custom 2 Sides Different Images Photo Cosmetic Bag, $9.50

No comments: