Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Memory Lapse

Yesterday I made banana bread but couldn't find my favorite pyrex loaf pan.  I looked all over and it was nowhere to be found.  I tried to think of whether I temporarily used it for something else but nothing came to mind, so I resorted to using a metal pan that is wider than my normal pan but what was I to do, I already had all my ingredients out and ready and Larry was out of an "after cereal-to go with coffee" baked good.

Today when I was taking a shower I was thinking about that pan again and realized that there was also a corning loaf pan that I was missing and then I had a vision.  The last time I used it, I decided to move some of my more frequently used pans to a drawer in the island

so I wouldn't have to climb on a stool to reach them where they were previously stored over the refrigerator.

Why is the shower such a good place to think??


No comments: