Tomato, Corn, and Avocado Salad
Ingredients• 1 ear corn (husk and silk removed; tip cut off)
• 2 pints cherry, grape, or pear tomatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
• 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
• 2 scallions, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, such as safflower
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
DirectionsStand ear in a large wide bowl; with a sharp knife, carefully slice downward to release the kernels. Discard cob.
Add tomatoes, avocado, scallions, lime juice, and oil to bowl.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss gently to combine.