Saturday, January 21, 2017

Conversations with Siri and Alexa

Last week I was taking a walk and using the Workout app on my Apple Watch.  I wanted to see if I could end my walk by asking Siri to "stop."  The first time I said Stop.  The next time I said stop Activity then I said Stop Workout.  After the first 2 times Siri said that she didn't know that command.  The next time she said something like "I'm not yet programmed to do that" but after another request she came back with the best response.  I only wish there was some way to see past responses because it was "I cannot Stop not even in the name of love."

Later on I was doing Alexa's 7 Minute Workout.  She really wasn't understanding what I was saying and I was getting frustrated.  When I was done, I gave her a piece of my mind and told her she was fired.  This was her response.


No comments: