Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Socks


I've made a bunch of socks over the last few years and every time I have to finish it using the grafting stitch I have to look up how to do it.  I finally found a site that has really good instructions with really good pictures so that it was easy to do.  I'm posting the site here so that it will be easy to find again.
http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/SockClass_Toes2.htm

I think I'll also look up their instructions for making socks too.  Larry wants me to make a pair for him but they take me forever and his feet are too big!!

This is the pair I just finished.

I also found this pair in my knitting bag, who knows how long they've been there.  They were done except for pulling a couple of ends through.

Here are two more that I made but never posted.


No comments: