Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Projects

Ever since Villa Roma my left hip really bothered me.  So much so that I haven't been to Yoga since January 19th.  Even had to cancel out of the 1880 House.  We've had more cancelled vacations this winter but if you're not feeling good it always feels better to stay home.

So while I was sitting around I started knitting a pair of socks.  I love the colors but of course I didn't do that swatch to make sure the needles were the right size so they came out too loose.  I made those on a size 2 and now I'm making another pair, different color, not as pretty, using a size 0.

Then I made a pair of furry trim slippers for me.  This is the first pair I really tried on and realized that I didn't like the feel of the yarn on my bare foot or how unstructured they felt.  So I bought some insoles and glued fleece on them.

I'm going to bring a pair to Laura, hope she likes them.
And while I'm at it, I made these necklaces awhile ago but never posted any pictures.  Now I have to figure out what to do with them.  I've given some as gifts but have bunches more.

No comments: