Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Addicted to Dexter

I heard about the Showtime show Dexter sometime in September before the start of Season 7.  I saw that Showtime on Demand had all of Season 6 available and watched them and was instantly hooked.  I started watching Season 7 weekly.   After we came back from vacation and I caught up on the episodes I missed I decided that I needed to find out the back story to all the references in the current season.
The day before Thanksgiving, I took Season 1 out of the library.  The library only allows 1 week for a DVD but since there are only 12 episodes, unlike 24 which had 24 (DUH!!) it's pretty easy to watch in two days.  I did take off Thanksgiving day and couldn't watch that much while Laura was here but after she left I finished it before my week was up.  That was about a week ago.  I'm now on the 5th and final season.  I took off yesterday and didn't even have a DVD to watch but today I actually drove 14 miles each way to the Greece library to pick up Season 5.



I think it was Season 3 that I noticed his stepson had a quilt like one that we have.
The one good thing that came out of it is that I've been cooking a lot since I've been watching in the kitchen.  I also made some new earrings one night too.
I'll be glad when I'm finished with this season and my life won't be spent watching TV for hours on end.

No comments: