Thursday, November 19, 2015

Green Smoothies

When I came home from visiting Laura and Greta I saw that BJs had the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ with Smooth Boost on sale.  Greta had one that I tried and I thought why not.  I wasn't sure that I would use it that much or that it would be any better than my ancient Oster blender but decided to get one and that we would try some healthy "green" recipes.  The next day I bought some kale (already had the spinach) and yesterday I made our first green smoothie - - not bad so I'm putting some smoothie recipes here.  The recipe book that comes with the Ninja has the ingredients listed in some glowy light green and is really hard to read.



I got the following recipes from http://www.juicingdietworks.com/nutribullet/nutribullet-detox-recipes-delicious-toxin-cleansing-blast-1969

  1. Beginner’s Green Smoothie Recipe
  2. Orange Pineapple Green Smoothie Recipe
  3. Mint Chocolate Green Smoothie Recipe
  4. Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie
  5. Gut-friendly Green Smoothie Recipe
  6. Energy Boosting Green Smoothie Recipe
  7. Green Smoothie For Weight Loss
  8. Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
  9. Seed and Salt Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
  10. The Perfect Pre-Workout Green Smoothie Recipe
And here are some more links I can use for finding some ideas.
https://www.pinterest.com/Juicing4Dummies/juicing4dummies/

No comments: