Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hilton Head - September 2014

I am so far behind in posting that I must get this one uploaded and then try to stay current because I won't know what I did with my life.

We went to Hilton Head with Audrey and Steve and before that spent a few days at St James Plantation in Southport, NC.
= = = = = = =

I must have written the above a month ago.  Well, it looks like I took the easy way out.  Instead of posting all the pics I made a photobook and it's available for viewing here.

Now back to my t-shirt quilt.  I'm almost ready to sew it together.  I have watched Seasons 1-6 of Mad Men and all of Breaking Bad during the past month while I work on this quilt.  What else have I been doing,  ? ? ? ?



Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.

No comments: