Friday, May 18, 2012

The in between weeks

We came home from Florida on Sunday, April 29th.  On Monday I went to the dentist for a crown that I lost the previous Friday.  It came off my tooth Wednesday night.  I was eating something and all of a sudden something really hard was in my mouth.  I was able to put it back on my tooth and hoped I wouldn't have any pain until I could get home and see the dentist.  I then forgot about it and it must have been while I was eating a big plump grape that I swallowed it and never knew it.
I have another appointment for June 4th.

On Tuesday I went to see Conor at Hoselton and replaced my leased red Toyota Rav4 for a silver Rav.  I love the bluetooth enabled automatic playing of my books from my iPhone. 
There were tons of blossoms on the apple tree.  Last year we didn't have a single apple so I wonder if this is the year for them.
I spent a week unpacking, packed to go to Greta's and went to Katie's birthday dinner at P.F. Chang's

No comments: