Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 1 - Off to Fredericksburg

At 1:07 it started to rain hard. It's been lightly raining for a couple of hours but now the sky opened. I checked the weather for Fredericksburg and it said 90% chance of rain

For gas go past first exit with Exxon towards Harrisburg and there's another right past where we need to make a left onto 83

Got to the Marriott Towne Place Suites around 5:30 after a little traffic delay. Settled in with our cooler and backpacks and heated up some frozen homemade soup from home. I took 2 containers of frozen soup and one of applesauce as well as 2 blue freeze packs and everything was still frozen solid when we arrived.

Since we got up so early this morning we fell asleep early too. Only bad part was we both woke up around 1:30 in the morning and were awake for quite awhile. I even listened to 3 episodes of Bored Stiff on my phone (HBO GO)

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: